Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hello Special Education Lovers!

I'm so happy you are here to visit my first teaching blog.  I must say, I am so inspired by all the young teachers out there who constantly share their ideas with the world through Pinterest and their blogs.  Thanks goes to all teachers for sharing tips and tricks for me in my first years of teaching!

It's time for me to pay it forward and start sharing myself!

Hopefully this venture will motivate me to continue creating fun and engaging activities for my students.

So, I'll probably be posting soon about preparing my classroom for the upcoming school year.

As the first days of school approach us, I leave you with this:


Most of you have probably been required to read this during university study or for professional development.  If you haven't, I certainly recommend this book!  These authors also have a bunch of videos with the information if you don't feel like reading.  Youtube them!

Happy prepping! 

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment