Monday, July 29, 2013

Need Your Help!





Hey lovers,

So, I've been trying to put a list together of beginning of the year essentials for a shopping list.  Being special educators, we don't always get supplies from our students.  So, I'll be adding basic supplies to my list as well.

What do you all think?  What does a teacher need to start out the school year with a bang?

Simply comment below.  As I get your comments, I'll add them to our list:

1. Packing Tape
2. Color Tape (for labeling or dividing room)
3. Name Plates (pick your theme)
4. Rules Poster or Posted
5. Composition Books
6. Planning Binder
7.
8.
9.
10.

My corner in the living room is piling up with school stuff.  I can't help but get so excited to start setting up my room.

More to come next time: watch my projects appear as I start getting stuff in order.

Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment